Sunday, July 26, 2009

For your Viewing Pleasure...

I know, I know... a few of my blog posts may have seemed depressing in the last while (it's tough to smile when you are staring into a soon-to-be-true economic black hole, after all). So I thought I'd lighten things up a bit with some happy news on the Libertarian and economic freedom front.


If you haven't seen this speech, you must. Tom Woods is both a great author (I've read a few of his books - Meltdown is a particularly nice read. If you want a one-source breakdown of why we're in the mess and where we're headed from here, check it out!), and a great public speaker. It's nice to hear such a fired up Libertarian crowd!








Anyway, here's a video from May 22. Tom Woods did a fantastic speech at the Campaign for Liberty conference in Seattle.


And here are the videos... for your viewing pleaseure :)



PART I





PART II





PART III

No comments:

Post a Comment