Sunday, September 6, 2009

On a Very Happy Note!

I hope everyone's long weekend is going well.  The weather up here has been beautiful and the golf course just keeps calling my name :)

A couple of hours ago I popped on to my Facebook after cutting the lawn and doing some cleaning and such, and came across a delightful surprise.  I recently joined the Mises Institute Facebook Group and have been involved in a few of the discussions.

I didn't know this at the time but I guess there is a monthly contest for best discussion and best contributor, and they picked me as August's winner!

Pretty exciting stuff!  The Mises Institute is sending me a copy of Origins of the Federal Reserve by Murray Rothbard.  I actually have not read this book and I am very excited to get my hands on it!  Thanks a ton, guys - you just made this weekend even better!

Derek.

No comments:

Post a Comment